Pour une expérience de navigation optimale, veuillez orienter votre smartphone en mode portrait.
Rotating Equipment Field Service
Compressors, Turbines, Pumps
Working on a worldwide basis, our technical Experts team is composed of multi-disciplined Field Engineers, highly qualified and experienced across a broad range of brands and types of Rotating Equipment, considered as critical and key equipment in the energy production and fluid compression.
What are our missions within the Rotating Equipment Field Service department?
Our technical team skills set covers the following equipment:
– Process Gas Compressor (Centrifugal, Reciprocating, and Split Compressors)
– Gas & Steam Turbine
– Centrifugal Vertical Pump & Sea Water Pump
Our range of service includes:
– Installation: Pre-comissionning, Comissionning, Start-Up
– Maintenance: Major Overhaul, Revamping, Retrofit, Trouble-shooting, Audit expertise, Survey…
Which companies do we attend?
We are proud to figure amongst the main Field Service support partners at a global scale of the major OEMs and industry leaders on the Energy Industry – Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and also Chemical, Petrochemical, Industrial food production, Waste management.
What are the profiles we hire within the Rotating Equipment Field Service department?
Our historical core-business and expertise is composed by a multi-skilled, reliable and efficient team:
– Mechanical Supervisor
– Instrument Supervisor/Specialist
– Automation/Control System Supervisor
– Start-up Engineer/Site Manager
In addition to its own internal technical team, ATP SYSTEM cultivates an extensive network of specialists in Rotating Equipment with complementary and diversified skills. Recruited technically on the field, most of our specialists are recommended by our Field Service Engineers during their performance in worldwide projects, or even recruited by ATP System President himself. With more than 20 years of experience in Field Service and Industrial Process, passionate by his domain of expertise, he still practices his job, with a large track record of projects involving Rotating Equipment and Automated Systems.
How do we work?
We can either provide support to your projects and assist your internal Field Service team whether the project is short or long-term, in case of peaks of activity or emergency breakdown.
We stay at your entire disposal to study every scope of work during your request for Field Service Support.
– Quality and operational excellence
– Problem solving culture and zero defects oriented
– Reactivity, consistency, and reliability
– On-time Delivery
– Mobility and logistic support: Immigration requirements, Travel & Living logistic, Compliance management-Visa & Passports, Vaccinations, Offshore certifications, Safety and Emergency training, Member of SSF – Scutum Security First (Digital Security network).
Partnering with us, our clients maximize profits and time by counting on a relentless, devoted, precise and passionate industrial experts.