Pour une expérience de navigation optimale, veuillez orienter votre smartphone en mode portrait.
Automation programming, HMI or SCADA interfaces
ATP System gives support in the design, development, installation of automation programming solutions and HMI in the industry, as well as maintenance solutions such as upgrading and troubleshooting.
Which missions the Automation Department provides ?
Our skills allow us to realize a project from the study phase up to the commissioning & maintenance:
– Design of automation hardware configuration.
– Automation programming
– HMI programming
– Factory Acceptance tests (FAT)
– Staff secondment
– Troubleshooting and Debugging
– Commissioning in France and worldwide.
– Supply of electrical cabinets
– Retrofits, Modifications & Upgrades
– Cable pulling
– Project management
Whether it is the automation programming, HMI or SCADA interfaces, our Automation department team is skilled with hardware and programming software from multiple brands such as Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Schneider, GE Fanuc, Wonderware, etc.
Which companies do we attend?
We attend multiple sectors of activity
Our customers range from big groups , to small independent entities in the food/processing, or the construction industry.
In France and worldwide, onshore, and offshore, we have no geographical restriction.
We work on new installations, as well as on the upgrade of existing systems. Our ability to adapt to your standards and to your working methods is one of our strengths.
Which Profiles are hired for the Automation department ?
– Control System /Automation Specialist
– Instrumentation Supervisor
– Instrumentation technician
– Automation technician
How do we work?
The projects managed by the Automation department can last from a few days to a whole year.
According to the projects, we can exclusively work in our clients’ premises (so as our historical activity of the Field Service), but we can also have a lot of study and development realized within our premises prior going on the field.
We work on new installations as well as on the upgrade of existing systems.
– The worldwide mobility (using ATP Field Service and HSE department for the logistic)
– The technical versatility and the adaptability are parts of our strengths.